The primary purpose of ARA is to promote excellence in hearing care through the provision of
comprehensive rehabilitative and habilitative services.
About ARA: The Best Kept Secret in Audiology
Why is AR important?
- Better patient outcomes
- Reduced heHaring aid return rate
- Better rapport with patients
- Increased referrals to friends from satisfied patients
- Greater patient ability to manage hearing difficulties
- Improved patient quality of life
- Patient self-empowerment
What are the Benefits of ARA membership?
Quick Links & Announcements
Members Only Section
ARA Speaker's Bureau
Institute 2012 Presentations
If you want further information about the ARA or have questions for the
ARA President, Jan Moore, or other members of the board, email us at
Events | About ARA
| JARA |
Members Only |
Student Section |
© 2011 Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology. All Rights